Do you listen to the water-cooler chat about the latest and greatest news about our iDevices? I do. And there is some more chatter this morning. iLove my iPad!!!!
- First, Apple has kept on a major portion of their Holiday staffing at their stores. In anticipation of what?
- Second, Apple is restricting vacation time between the last week in January through the first half of February. In anticipation of what?
- These seem indicative of something brewing.
- Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Fortune all report iPhone for Verizon will be released January 2011
- The release of the new iPad is expected imminently. Features such as camera-equipped, Face-Time Video Chat are expected.
- What will that do to the stock price? The stock price has doubled in 4 years and is still on the climb